MoTec C1212 Colour Display Logger – Part #18054
The C1212 is a new model in MoTeC's range of Displays and Display Loggers, featuring an impressively generous, high resolution, full colour screen. Stylishly designed with powerful functionality, the C1212 provides all the benefits of a sophisticated display plus data logging and auxiliary control in one streamlined device.
This model also includes a composite video input as standard (e.g. for a rear vision camera), and USB Logging to a removable storage device as an optional upgrade.
Measuring 311mm (approx. 12 inches), the ultra bright C1212 screen is vibrant and anti-reflective, making it easy to view in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are supplied with configurable channels, labels and colour schemes.
- Screen: Colour TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Resolution: 1280 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- RS232: 2 x RS232 ports
- One with Transmit and Receive
- One with Receive only
Dimensions 340.8 x 147.6 x 34 mm excluding connector
Weight 1.690 kg
1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
1 x mini USB port
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 3 x Speed inputs
- 1 x Composite Video Input for the connection of a PAL or NTSC camera
3-axis G sensor
Dash temperature sensor
Sensor supply voltage
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.