The LM-2 Kit (Single Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter; Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor; 8 ft sensor cable; cigarette-lighter power adapter; analog in/out cable; ODB-II/CAN interface cable; SD memory card; USB cable for PC connection; weld-in bung and plug; and quick-start guide. Carrying Case also included!
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter; a full-function 32-channel datalogger; and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller; race carb; aftermarket ECU; ODB-II tuning software; or a flash/chip programmer; an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature; altitude; and sensor condition.
- Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel A/F Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Log directly to SD card
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges; dyno computers; ECUs; piggyback controllers; and other devices with analog inputs. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be defined by the user.