Featuring a new two-piece design, you can remove the rear half of the slope after you're driven out which allows unrestricted access for your trolley jack.
Used in 2 pairs (set of 4), These are also handy if you have a classic car that you want to store off the ground (having the wheels on concrete all the time will deteriorate the tyres). The unique construction of these ramps will ensure no moisture collects around the tyres.
- PERFECT for home garage and race day in the pits
- Gentle approach angle to accommodate even the lowest car without fouling the front bar/spoiler, also prevents the ramp shooting forward when trying to drive up it (anyone who has driven up ramps would know that feeling!)
- Ideal for low sports cars to get access for trolley jacks
- When two pairs are used they are ideal for classic car storage lifting the car and preventing the build up of moisture under the tyres.
- Detachable 2-Piece Design
- Clearance for Floor Jacks
- Longer Ramp Distance / Mild Climb Angle
- Durable Lightweight ABS Plastic
- Made in Japan
- Dimensions: L: 85cm, W: 19cm, Lift: 7cm
- (2) Tire Slopes