AEM's TRU-BOOST Gauge-Type Controller is an electronic boost controller that combines the simplicity of a manual boost controller with the added ease of adjusting boost levels through a gauge interface. There is no external interface required for set up, and it is fully functional right out of the box. There are no gimmicks or special software programs included. If you want more boost press the button on the right of the gauge face, and if you want less boost press the button on the left of the gauge face. It’s that simple, and IT WORKS!
AEM's TRU-BOOST Gauge-Type Controller includes everything you need, including an on-board 29 PSIg pressure sensor, built-in Overboost protection with two timed shutdown levels, a scramble boost setting and a low-side output for a warning light. AEM offers a 75 PSIa boost sensor for high boost applications (sold separately).
AEM's boost control solenoid (included) is the only one specifically manufactured for automotive boost applications, which means it won’t corrode and stick from exposure to rich fuel mixtures, it is pressure tested to 100 psi and includes -4 AN fittings to eliminate any chance of leaks.
- No external interface required for programming!
- Complete system includes harness, boost hose, on-board 29 psig pressure sensor (external 75 psia optional), boost solenoid, gauge display and all necessary fittings
- Quick connect technology eases the installation process
- Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory
AEM 30-4350 Benefits
- Scramble boost setting allows user to momentarily change boost levels
- User selectable Overboost alarm includes two timed shutdown levels at 10% and 20% Overboost
- User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs, and interchangeable bezel, pin guide and faceplate to customize look of display
- One (1) low-side output included for warning lights
USA Customers - This product may be used soley on vehicles used in sactioned competition which may never be used upon a public road or highway, unless permited.
Unless permited by regulatory exemption, you can find this information by visiting the emisions page at the following link: HTTP://WWW.SEMASAN.COM/EMISSIONS
It is the responsibility of the installer and/or buyer to ensure compliance to all applicable laws and regulations are followed.
CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
NOTE: AEM holds no responsibility for any engine damage that results from the misuse or mistuning of this product!