- 3892 INNOVATE MOTORSPORTS PSB-1: PowerSafe Boost & AFR Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit
The PowerSafe gauges combine Innovate Motorsports' patented DirectDigital™ O2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a smart safety override circuit for your high performance vehicle. Innovate PowerSafe technology can disable your factory or aftermarket boost control solenoid forcing the system to spring pressure. In nitrous applications, PowerSafe technology will disable your nitrous solenoid to keep your engine safe. The PowerSafe gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiast’s demand! Includes Innovate MTS serial comms for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels for analysis with powerful LogWorks PC software.
- All-in-one, boost safety override and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- OLED user configurable display: Boost, shift light, Air/Fuel ratio, AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- Valet mode that will temporarilty hold the system at spring pressure
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references: Boost cut by pressure or Boost cut by lean air/fuel condition
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O2 Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- 100 pct. Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Technology
- 4 BAR MAP Sensor; Pressure Range: -29inHG to 43.5 PSI; -1 to 3BAR
- Ability To Calibrate O2 Sensors For Maximum Accuracy
- All-In-One; Boost Safety Override and Wideband AFR Gauge
- Interchangeable Bezels; Black and Silver Included
- Interchangeable Faceplates; Black and White Included
- No PC Required For Configuration
- OLED User Configurable Display: Boost; Shift Light; AFR
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Sensor Control
- Programmable Boost Cut Safety Using Air/Fuel and Pressure Ref.
Valet Mode Temporarily Holds The System At Spring Pressure