Even with a very low hydraulic jack, we were unable to get the jack far enough under our StreetFX race car to reach the cross member. The exact same problem happened when we tried to jack up our Toyota 86 road car. We spent a while trying to find a cost effective solution. Most of the ramps available were too steep to easily get up in a lowered car, or would simply push across the ground due to a poor construction. The rest of the ones we found were metal and VERY heavy and impractical to move around the garage, let alone carry in the boot of the car to the track. That is, until we managed to get our hands on some of these. These low rise ramps are LIGHT WEIGHT (2kg), and provide you with an extra 2.5in (70mm) of clearance to get your trolley jack in and under your car. As always, never work under your car without the use of jack stands!
Used in 2 pairs (set of 4), These are also handy if you have a classic car that you want to store off the ground (having the wheels on concrete all the time will deteriorate the tyres). The unique construction of these ramps will ensure no moisture collects around the tyres.
- PERFECT for home garage and race day in the pits
- Gentle approach angle to accommodate even the lowest car without fouling the front bar/spoiler, also prevents the ramp shooting forward when trying to drive up it (anyone who has driven up ramps would know that feeling!)
- Manufacturerd from PolyproPylene (PP)
- Size 660mm (L) 200mm (W) 65mm (H)
- Capacity 5000kg per pair
- Ideal for low sports cars to get access for trolley jacks
- When two pairs are used they are ideal for classic car storage lifting the car and preventing the build up of moisture under the tyres
We post all of our items! No need to trouble yourself with pickup, all items are shipped with Australia Post or Courier depending on location