The SSI-4 PLUS will allow the capture of data from 4 external sensors. These sensors can be frequencies such as engine RPM and speed sensors or 0-5V references like MAP sensors and pressure transducers. The SSI-4 PLUS may be used as a stand-alone system or integrated with other Innovate Motorsports MTS products to create a log chain. The SSI-4 is also a key component of Innovate Motorsports' Modular Tuning System (MTS). Using the SSI-4 PLUS's serial ports you can daisy-chain other Innovate devices such as the MTX-L, LM-2, LC-2, and TC-4 PLUS.
- Simple sensor device that adds 4-inputs to an MTS Log Chain
- Channel 1 and 2 inputs can be configured for RPM, Speed (VSS), Frequency, and 0-5 volt. In addition to the above, the channel 2 input can be used for duty cycle or dwell.
- Channel 3 and 4 inputs can be used for 0-5 volt
- 5 volt output to power external sensors
The SSI-4 PLUS includes the SSI-4 PLUS, Serial Program Cable, Molex to Molex Patch Cable (to daisy chain with other MTS compatible devices), and manual.
- 5 Volt Output To Power External Sensors
- Channel 1/2 Inputs; Configured For RPM; Speed; Frequency; 0-5V
- Channel 3/4 Inputs Can Be Used For 0-5 Volt
- Incl. Serial Program Cable; Molex to Molex Patch Cable; Manual
- Simple Sensor Device That Adds 4-Inputs To And MTS Log Chain