Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
AEM’s High-Output Inductive Coils Deliver CDI-Level Spark Energy!
AEM’s High Output “Dumb” Inductive Coil is designed to be used with an external igniter.
AEM’s High-Output Inductive Coils deliver CDI-like spark energy with the long duration of an inductive coil, and easily install in place of your exiting coils without the need to add a CDI. AEM’s coils are constructed to operate in harsh environments. They are shock and weatherproof, allowing them to be mounted virtually anywhere. They are affordable—less than the cost of aftermarket LS1 coils—and deliver World Class performance. “These coils are on 2,000-horsepower nitrous motors without a CDI, and they perform flawlessly. We think they are in a class by themselves”, stated John Romero, AEM Director of Product Development.
- CDI-like spark energy without the need for a CDI
- Less expensive than aftermarket LS1 coils
- Robust construction allows them to be mounted almost anywhere
- Available for vehicles with or without external igniters
- Massive Spark Energy, up to 118 mJ! (103 mJ 30-2853, 118 mJ 30-2852)
- Incredibly long spark duration, up to 3.2mS! (2.9 mS 30-2853, 3.2mS 30-2852)
- Up to 41kV Output Voltage, without a CDI! (40kV 30-2853, 41kV 30-2852)
- Weather and Shockproof design
- Can be mounted directly to the Engine
- Output (no load): 40kV minimum
- Output (50pF load): 40kV +/- 10% (PN 30-2853), 41kV +/- 10% (PN 30-2852)
- Output Energy: 103 mJ +/- 7% (PN 30-2853), 118 mJ +/- 7% (PN 30-2852)
- Peak Secondary Current: 102 mA +/- 10% (PN 30-2853), 100 mA +/- 10% (PN 30-2852)
- Arc Duration: 2.9mS +/- 10% (PN 30-2853), 3.2mS +/- 10% (PN 30-2852)
- Turns Ratio 71:1
- Maximum Current: 19 Amps
- Maximum Battery Voltage: 17 Volts
- Base Dwell: 3.0 mS
- Max Continuous Dwell: 9 mS but don’t exceed 40% duty cycle
- Max Intermittent Dwell: 80% duty cycle, 5 seconds maximum
- Mating Connector: Packard/Delphi 12162825 “Pull to Seat” (PN 30-2853), Packard/Delphi 12162182 (PN 30-2852)
- Mating Contacts: Packard/Delphi 12124075 “Pull to Seat”
- High Tension Wire Terminal: HEI “spark plug top” Style